The most recent stable release of MariaDB Connector/C is:
MariaDB Connector/C 3.0.8
Release date: 2 Aug 2018
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
Notable Bug fixes
- MDEV-15263: FIx IS_NUM() macro
- Coverity scan bug fixes
- CONC-297: local infile parameter must be unsigned int instead of my_bool
- CONC-329: change return value of internal socket functions from my_bool to int (Thanks to Daniel Black for his contribution)
- CONC-332: my_auth doesn't read/update server ok packet
- CONC-344: reset internal row counter
- CONC-345: invalid heap use after free
- CONC-346: Remove old cmake policies
- ODBC-154: Fixed build layout when building Connector/C as subproject in Connector/ODBC (Thanks to Lawrin Novitsky for his contribution)
- fixed crash in mysql_select_db if NULL parameter was provided
- Debian layout changes/fixes (Thanks to Otto Kekäläinen)
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.