The most recent stable release of MariaDB Connector/C is:
MariaDB Connector/C 3.0.7
Release date: 14 Nov 2018
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
Notable Bug fixes
- Build fixes when building with ASAN/TSAN
- CONC-370: Fixed memory leak in configuration file parsing.
- CONC-371: Incorrect fractional part conversion when converting datetime string to MYSQL_TIME
- CONC-283: Fixed pkg-config configuration
- CONC-364: Not all sockets created in pvio_socket_connect function are closed
- multiple fixes in named pipe implementation
- OpenSSL build fixes on Windows platforms
- CONC-349: Added new parameter STMT_ATTR_STATE to retrieve statement status via api function mysql_stmt_attr_get
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.