Note: This page describes features in the source repository for the MariaDB Connector/C. There are currently no official packages or binaries available for download which contain the version of the driver described here. If you want to try out any of the new features described here you will need to get and compile the code yourself.
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
Notable Bug fixes
- Added missing pdb's to windows installer
- Fixed windows build when using external zlib
- mingw fix: use lowercase names for include files
- CONC-375: Fixed handshake errors when mixing TLSv1.3 cipher suites with cipher suites from other TLS protocols
- CONC-312: Added new caching_sha2_password authentication plugin for authentication with MySQL 8.0
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.