MariaDB Connector/C 3.1.3 Release Notes
The most recent stable release of MariaDB Connector/C is:
MariaDB Connector/C 3.1.4
Release date: 1 Aug 2019
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
- CONC-380: Fix CMake warnings
- CONC-345: heap-use-after-free in client_mpvio_read_packet
- CONC-423: Fix GnuTLS error with TLSv1.3
- CONC-424: Ignore SERVER_STATUS_CURSOR_EXISTS if client didn't open a cursor before
- CONC-421: Fixed crash in GnuTLS when key and certificate are in the same file
- CONC-429: Don't allow invalid characters in plugin names
- MDEV-19807: Fixed Location of PLUGINDIR if Connector/C is a subproject
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.