MariaDB Connector/J 1.4.6 Changelog
Release date: 15 Jun 2016
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #f6c6c5e [CONJ-293] Permit named pipe connection without host in connection string
- Revision #2216614 [CONJ-309] Possible NPE on aurora when failover occur during connection initialisation
- Revision #b12536f [CONJ-312] NPE while loading a null from TIMESTAMP field using binary protocol
- Revision #dc41919 [misc] batch with one parameter correction (using rewriteBatchedStatements option)
- Revision #b73a302 [misc] changing maven central badge
- Revision #2f9b528 [misc] update tracker (JIRA) link to the new one
- Revision #f80002a [misc] README : correction link to mariadb.org
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.