MariaDB Connector/J 1.5.2 Changelog
Release date: 1 Sep 2016
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #79a21e5 - Release version 1.5.2
- Revision #4c5a143 - [misc] checktyle correction
- Revision #9752c36 - [misc] correcting PREPARE cache test when not using useServerPrepStmts option
- Revision #d406ff4 - [misc] missing commit file
- Revision #5c3a310 - [misc] correction UTF-8 conversion last character + calendar default instance when using text protocol
- Revision #a9c7b52 - [misc] remove logs from tests + test correction when activate logs
- Revision #d63d931 - [misc] log error if enable
- Revision #d370cac - [CONJ-293] permit pipe without hostname (url string like "jdbc:mariadb:/db?pipe=namepipe") as documented
- Revision #18fac06 - [CONJ-299] PreparedStatement.setObject(Type.BIT, "1") should register as true
- Revision #ff7b1db - [CONJ-335] regression : Pool connection may fail to connect with good user
- Revision #65c815c - [misc] correcting sqlstate test result
- Revision #c756d68 - [misc] correction using "call" PrepareStatement queries when using useServerPrepStmts to false
- Revision #22e488b - [misc] travis environment variable correction
- Revision #789d559 - [CONJ-332] enabledSslCipherSuites setting to permit new ciphers
- Revision #881fa44 - [misc] correction to permit running Aurora CI second correction
- Revision #2d50b01 - [misc] correction to permit running Aurora CI
- Revision #9fe880c - [CONJ-333] ResultSet.getString() on a time column return NULL when value=00:00:00 when option useServerPrepStmts is set to true
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.