Release date: 15 Feb 2017
MariaDB Connector/J 1.5.8 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
This version is a bug-fix release.
- CONJ-424 : getGeneratedKeys() on table without generated key failed on second execution
- CONJ-412 : Metadata take in account tinyInt1isBit in method columnTypeClause
- CONJ-418 : ResultSet.last() isLast() afterLast() and isAfterLast() correction when streaming
- CONJ-415 : ResultSet.absolute() should not always return true
- CONJ-392 : Aurora cluster endpoint detection fails when time_zone doesn't match system_time_zone
- CONJ-425 : CallableStatement getObject class according to java.sql.Types value
- CONJ-426 : Allow executeBatch to be interrupted
- CONJ-420 : High CPU usage against Aurora after 2 hours inactivity
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.