Release date: 31 July 2017
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #64eb1679 - bump 1.6.3 version
- Revision #66c46d45 - [CONJ-502] isolation correction on failover when using multiple pools on same VM - part 3
- Revision #10d968b4 - [misc] blacklist test correction
- Revision #0736a5e8 - [misc] checkstyle compatibility with java 6
- Revision #38b1280b - [misc] add deprecation on CallableStatement.getBigDecimal(int parameterIndex, int scale) as in Java API
- Revision #9a5acd6e - [CONJ-503] regression on aurora Connection isReadOnly
- Revision #439624d0 - [misc] aurora unique cluster validation
- Revision #a9c94f7c - [CONJ 502] isolation correction on failover when using multiple pools on same VM
- Revision #9e52064b - [CONJ-506] test correction
- Revision #44e5e1b5 - [misc] merge corrective from 2.1.0
- Revision #709e613f - [CONJ-505] correcting issue that ended throwing "Unknown prepared statement handler given to mysqld_stmt_execute"
- Revision #52eef69e - [misc] removing empty test
- Revision #c303d9da - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/develop' into develop-jre6
- Revision #5ee7e6fc - bump 1.6.3-SNAPSHOT version
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.