Release date: 26 Sep 2017
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #2881f242 - [misc] travis test with maxscale now use 2.1.8 version
- Revision #72eaa3b5 - [misc] travis test. add maxscale logs to logs
- Revision #75246cf4 - [misc] improving tests
- Revision #0f0c2d85 - [CONJ-528] remove limitation max_allowed_packet size for LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE command
- Revision #9b2f332f - [misc] code cleaning
- Revision #dc502d7a - [misc] change appveyor to avoid oom during tests
- Revision #3cb765d6 - [CONJ-527] resultset.last() return wrong value if resultset contain only one result
- Revision #0e6d199f - [misc] make the tests more robust, to avoid false positives
- Revision #cb0d414f - [misc] bump 1.6.5-SNAPSHOT version
- Revision #2e295de1 - [CONJ-526] better error message getting metadata information when SQL syntax is wrong
- Revision #43e84f21 - [misc] correction of an exception message
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.