Release date: 7 Jun 2017
MariaDB Connector/J 2.0.2 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- CONJ-490 - DataSource connectTimeout is in second, but was set on socket timeout that is in milliseconds
- CONJ-481 - option "useServerPrepStmts" : Possible Buffer overrun reading ResultSet
- CONJ-470 - option "rewriteBatchedStatements" : Error when executing SQL contains "values" that aren't inserts
- CONJ-477 - option "usePipelineAuth" : incompatibility with aurora. Now automatically disabled when aurora is detected
- CONJ-479 - compatibility : ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException on connect to MySQL 5.1.73
- CONJ-480 - compatibility : Access denied error on connect to MySQL 5.1.73
- CONJ-471 - metadata : DatabaseMetadata.getPrimaryKeys() return a null value for PK_NAME, must always be 'PRIMARY'
- CONJ-483 - metadata : Wrong content of DEFERRABILITY column in MariaDbDatabaseMetaData
- CONJ-487 - No timeout exception on client PrepareStatement
- CONJ-489 - log: javax.transaction.xa.XAException message error truncated ( near '0x )
- CONJ-478 - Change CI tests to use maxscale 2.1 version
- CONJ-482 - Connection.setNetworkTimeout don't throw exception if no executor
- CONJ-488 - Use java.net.URL to read keyStore and trustStore again
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.