Release date: 27 Jun 2017
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #bb70ae1c - bump 2.0.3 version
- Revision #40e9eba2 - [misc] remove meaningless test
- Revision #8795ba38 - [misc] ensure not having race condition leading to NPE when option enablePacketDebug is not set
- Revision #39d3a82e - [CONJ-422] change test
- Revision #52d489dc - [test] Maxscale issue when creating a database, need a few ms before connecting
- Revision #1bbb16b3 - [test] disabling travis jdk9 temporary due to https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/7944
- Revision #1f0bc801 - [CONJ-497] escape string correction for big query > 8M - test correction
- Revision #abea4db8 - [CONJ-497] escape string correction for big query > 8M
- Revision #0aaa9b04 - Proposed fix for CONJ-497
- Revision #457aea48 - [misc] add debug trace to EOF error
- Revision #0732f4e9 - [misc] add parsing to option "sessionVariable"
- Revision #95ee9c7a - [CONJ-473] when useServerPrepStmts is not set, the PREPARE statement must not be cached.
- Revision #f85aacb0 - [misc] correcting cloning CallableProcedureStatement
- Revision #7869842e - [misc] default intellij config update
- Revision #818fa38a - Merge branches 'develop' and 'master' of https://github.com/MariaDB/mariadb-connector-j into develop
- Revision #11897e66 - [CONJ-494] Handle PrepareStatement.getParameterMetaData() if query cannot be PREPAREd
- Revision #c60cb780 - [misc] corrected documentation
- Revision #496da260 - [misc] ensure stability if option "enablePacketDebug" is set and IOException occur in when establishing socket
- Revision #64ca2365 - [misc] permit having debug trace when option "enablePacketDebug" for for authentication packet IOException
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.