Release date: 9 Nov 2017
MariaDB Connector/J 2.2.0 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- [CONJ-522] Pool datasource implementation : MariaDB has now 2 different Datasources implementation. More information on pool datasource implementation.
- [CONJ-530] Permit Connection.abort() forcing killing the connection even if connection is stuck in another thread (like reading big resultset)
- [CONJ-531] permit cancelling streaming result-set using Statement.cancel.
- [CONJ-495] Improve reading result-set data
- [CONJ-510] Permit connection creation to allow execution of read-only statements on slaves when master is down
- [CONJ-532] correction Statement.getMoreResults() for multi-queries
- [CONJ-533] PrepareStatement.setTime() may insert incorrect time according to current timezone, time and option "useLegacyDatetimeCode"
- [CONJ-535] correction on numerical getter for big BIT data type fields
- [CONJ-541] Fix behavior of ResultSet#relative when crossing result set boundaries
- [CONJ-469] Improve Blob/Clob implementation (avoiding array copy from result-set row)
- [CONJ-539] better message when server close connection
- [misc] resultset.findColumn method use column name if alias not found
- [misc] default option "connectTimeout" value to 30 seconds (was 0 = no timeout)
- [misc] ensure that enablePacketDebug option works when timer tick is big
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.