Release date: 14 Mar 2018
MariaDB Connector/J 2.2.3 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- [CONJ-583] possible hang indefinitely using master/slave configuration and failover occurs
- [CONJ-586] erroneous transaction state when first command result as an error
- [CONJ-587] using allowMasterDownConnection option can lead to NPE when using setReadOnly()
- [CONJ-588] using option 'allowMasterDownConnection' won't permit to connect if all master are down
- [CONJ-534] Connection.isValid() must be routed to Master and Slave connections to avoid any server timeout
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.