Release date: 19 Jul 2018
MariaDB Connector/J 2.2.6 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- [CONJ-623] Increase connection logging when Primary node connection fails
- [CONJ-384] Permit knowing affected rows number, not only real changed rows
- [CONJ-624] MariaDbPoolDataSource possible NPE on configuration getter
- [CONJ-622] The option "connectTimeout" must take in account DriverManager.getLoginTimeout() when set
- [CONJ-621] wrong escaping when having curly bracket in table/field name
- [CONJ-618] Client preparestatement parsing error on escaped ' / " in query
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.