MariaDB Connector/J 2.4.1 Release Notes
Release date: 18 Mar 2019
MariaDB Connector/J 2.4.1 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- [misc] enabled running of 'SHOW ENGINE INNODB STATUS' for error code 1213 (@mtykhenko)
- [misc] reduce mutex using select @@innodb_read_only for aurora (@matsuzayaws)
- [misc] updating checkstyle version dependency
- [misc] permit using SSL on localsocket
- [CONJ-687] addition of option "useMysqlMetadata" to permit MySQL meta compatibility
- [misc] java PID using java 9 ProcessHandle if existing, relying on JNA if present
- [CONJ-682] internal pool correction: when receiving an RST during connection validation, the pool will end up throwing connection timeout exception in place of reusing another connection.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.