MariaDB Connector/J 2.4.2 Release Notes
Release date: 17 Jun 2019
MariaDB Connector/J 2.4.2 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
defaultFetchSize to set default fetch size. When set, all statements will be initialized with the indicated fetch size.
|when set, the driver will call ||Default: 0|
- [CONJ-703] ClassNotFoundException when trying to connect using two-authentication in an OSGI environment.
- [CONJ-711] Xid format id is unsigned integer, currently sending as signed value.
- [CONJ-700] autoReconnect=true on Basic Failover doesn't reconnect
- [CONJ-707] failover might throw an unexpected exception with using "failover"/"sequential" configuration on socket error
- [CONJ-709] includeThreadDumpInDeadlockExceptions is thrown only if option includeInnodbStatusInDeadlockExceptions is set
- [CONJ-710] Throw complete stackTrace when having an exception on XA Commands
- [CONJ-714] Error on connection on galera server when in detached mode.
- [CONJ-701] typo in error message in SelectResultSet.java
- [CONJ-679] parse Query when receiving LOAD LOCAL INFILE
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 2.4.2, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.