MariaDB Connector/J 2.4.3 Changelog
Release date: 5 Aug 2019
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #af9d9cc1 - Merge branch '2.4.3'
- Revision #712d9d6e - [misc] Ed25519 test removal for Maxscale environment
- Revision #13c8721a - [misc] LocalDateTime test with microseconds test removal for MySQL 5.5
- Revision #896bcde4 - [misc] correcting test for aurora, since error message change according to aurora version
- Revision #21918fd3 - bump 2.4.3 version
- Revision #3ce25357 - [CONJ-719] LocalTime fractional test correction for MySQL 5.5 that doesn't support fractional dates
- Revision #fe789ffd - [CONJ-717] correction to support scalar for MySQL
- Revision #5cdf7854 - [misc] code style correction
- Revision #f22fe19b - [CONJ-722] add option blankTableNameMeta that force result-set metadata getTableName method to empty value. This is mainly for Oracle compatibility.
- Revision #c7074aad - [CONJ-717] conversion function support for other data type than default MariaDB conversion type.
- Revision #d8603ee4 - [misc] prepare statement boolean / byte better logging when exception
- Revision #ca1076c4 - [CONJ-719] LocalTime fractional second implementation
- Revision #384ea709 - [misc] test improvement for java 8 on windows
- Revision #ed04e0aa - [misc] test debugging output help
- Revision #663f8284 - [MENT-28] azure testing on ubuntu using tar server artifact
- Revision #612c2fe9 - [CONJ-716] correcting possible NPE when logging information
- Revision #0c29431f - [MENT-28] using galera build from pipeline
- Revision #bb3bddcb - [MENT-28] adding pipeline build testing id
- Revision #f8bcbc10 - Merge branch 'MENT-28' into develop
- Revision #99d88029 - Merge branch 'master' into develop
- Revision #8b2f79cf - [misc] correction test for multi-insert value
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.