MariaDB Connector/J 2.4.4 Changelog
Release date: 18 Sep 2019
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #ece873b6 - bump version 2.4.4
- Revision #fa120f23 - [CONJ-726] removing possible NPE after failover on aurora cluster
- Revision #a41bf187 - [CONJ-729] master-slave regression: commit on read-only server Executed only when there is an active transaction on master connection
- Revision #01680d1b - [misc] checktyle code correction
- Revision #53aeace4 - [misc] correction to return expected exception type on connection error
- Revision #05434fa9 - [misc] travis jdk test
- Revision #9c143401 - [CONJ-724] Do not ignore the Calendar parameter in ResultSet#getTime(int, Calendar)
- Revision #9ac338ec - [CONJ-724] Test passing explicit calendars to setDate/getDate/setTime/getTime/etc.
- Revision #90b684cb - [misc] connection refactoring for simplification This will a future proxy redirection evolution
- Revision #924d3626 - [CONJ-725] Connection Failure when using PAM authenticated user on 10.4 MariaDB server
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.