MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.0.3 Changelog
Release date: 31Jan 2019
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #0b2a929 - Merge branch 'release/2.0.3'
- Revision #dec445e - bump 2.0.3 version
- Revision #ddb2080 - [CONJS-60] handling pipe error for stream
- Revision #a601224 - [misc] connection code cleaning
- Revision #2b2fd45 - [misc] debug console test better reliability
- Revision #c4b110b - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/develop' into develop
- Revision #b85206e - [misc] code cleaning
- Revision #59fafd1 - [CONJS-59] pool doesn't throw access denied, but timeout error
- Revision #e8c1fa4 - Merge pull request #39 from DRSDavidSoft/patch-1
- Revision #345cf19 - typo
- Revision #900e515 - [CONJS-55] throw an error when using incompatible connection options Correcting erroneous test case
- Revision #59be6de - [CONJS-55] throw an error when using incompatible connection options Correcting erronous test case
- Revision #f4cb727 - [CONJS-55] throw an error when using incompatible connection options
- Revision #9dfaa9b - [misc] changing appveyor to use latest server release
- Revision #7fd1e05 - [misc] improve pool tests
- Revision #91d921f - Merge pull request #30 from knoxcard/patch-6
- Revision #ac7f97f - Merge pull request #35 from victor0801x/gitignore-lock-file
- Revision #54ca74a - add yarn.lock into gitigngore
- Revision #c373078 - add package-lock.json into .gitignore
- Revision #025a48a - ./benchmarks/benchs error logic
- Revision #7173a43 - [misc] adding LGPL2.1+ license file
- Revision #00c8c25 - [misc] ensuring timeout test that depend on setTimeout throttle
- Revision #5e4acd5 - Merge tag '2.0.2-rc' into develop
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.