MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.1.2 Release Notes
Release date: 17 Oct 2019
MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.1.2 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/Node.js see the About MariaDB Connector/Node.js page
- [CONJS-101] Escape functions API
- [CONJS-100] Improve performance using reusable Object type for column definition result
- [CONJS-102] Expose library version to API
Use milestone to specify in which version bug was fixed #22 Fixed bugs:
- [CONJS-96] TypeScript definition typecast correction
- [CONJS-95] Pool idle maintainer error
- [CONJS-98] Missing collation option in typescript definition
- [CONJS-99] Improve documentation for best practice concerning credential
- [CONJS-97] Remove coverage comment on GitHub pull request
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.