MariaDB Connector/ODBC 1.0.5 Release Notes
The most recent stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC is:
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.3
Release date: 10 Sep 2015
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC. In general, marking this release as stable means that there are no known serious bugs, except for those marked as feature requests, that no bugs were fixed since last release that caused a notable code changes, and that we believe the code is ready for general usage (based on bug inflow).
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 1.0.5 is built on top of MariaDB Connector/C 2.2 and uses the binary prepared statement protocol.
- Fixed setup dialog bugs
- Fixed ODBC-21: if stmt prepare fails while the handle reused, further use of the handler rather impossible with the server error of unknown stmt handler in mysqld_stmt_reset
- Fixed ODBC-19: Using same pointer as StrLen_Or_IndPtr for several coulmns, could cause errors if one column bound as SQL_C_WCHAR
- Fixed many issues preventing normal functioning of MS Access with the Connector. In particular - https://github.com/MariaDB/mariadb-connector-odbc/issues/1
- Improved work in threaded environment
- Optimized execution of insert/update/delete statements without parameters
- Added freeing of explicitly allocated descriptors on disconnect
- Fixed various wrong metadata issues
- Fixed string length calculation in SQLGetData
- Fixes and improvements in the connector debug feature
For a complete list of every change made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.