MariaDB Connector/ODBC 1.0.6 Changelog
The most recent stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC is:
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.3
Release date: 11 Apr 2016
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #ab1b3e7
2016-04-09 01:12:39 +0200
- Cherrypicking of latest(after the last merge) chahges from 2.0 Mainly tests fixes, minor code restructuring(introduced ma_common, less dependencies in maodbcs etc)
- Revision #14951e8
2016-03-30 23:44:55 +0200
- Cherrypicking from ODBC-2.0 branch
- Fix of several memory leaks and of some previous merge mistakes. There was a leak in the SQLConnect - uid/pwd strings were leaked. Leak in the internal routine re-getting current db name. Some SQLSetPos operations leaked. Some fields in Stmt and descriptors were leaked in some conditions.
- Cherrypicking from ODBC-2.0 branch
- Revision #1afa0a5
2016-03-14 17:27:44 +0100
- Added optional support of SSL. Since at least at the moment, C/C does not link OpenSsl statically, we need to link against it in case of SSL support selected. Added search of OpenSsl files. Ssl settings page in the setup dialog displayed only if ssl support selected
- Revision #91825b7
2016-03-11 12:00:30 +0100
- Made possible to turn off ssl certificate verification(for the case when it is turned on by default)
- Revision #9e8bca5
2016-03-04 23:34:59 +0100
- Changed the dialog to use IFileDialog instead of SHBrowseForFolder Added push buttons for file/folder dialog opening, where they were missing
- Revision #d47f21d
2016-02-29 22:30:32 +0100
- Fix + test case(s) for the ODBC-27. Also fixes other things around dialog invocation logic. In particular for COMPLETE/_REQUIRED completion types. Change(or call it a fix) in connection string parsing - if DRIVER keyword is given, DSN(if given too) won't be expanded. I think that is what specs say.
- Revision #734531f
2016-02-10 16:33:24 +0100
- Connection string processing - many changes/fixes, that among others, should allow to fix ODBC-30(after merging to 2.0) Connection string is now parsed, then if DSN is present, DSN info is read and connection string is parsed again. Introduced dependencies between fields, like setting TCPIP resets NamedPipe. Introducing connstring.c tests suite, whick compiles in ma_dsn.c, to effectively test connection string operations. Also adding interactive.c for interactive tests, i.e. tests of connector behaviors when dialog invocation is involved. BUILD_INTERACTIVE_TESTS and USE_INTERACTIVE_TESTS control whether to build and run those tests automatically.
- Revision #f8a58cd
2016-01-17 00:28:13 +0100
- Fix of the bug in connection string parsing - if options were set by their individual name(currently those NO_PROMPT, NamedPipe and AUTO_RECONNECT, they would not have any effect. Add calling convention to DSNPrompt function pointer type definition
- Revision #ff29265
2016-01-16 15:53:37 +0100
- Fix and the testcase for the part of ODBC-29 - the problem with query with leading >1 spaces. Connector trimmed the query, but did not updat the length accordingly.
- Revision #34d62c7
2016-01-10 23:04:34 +0100
- Fix and testcase for the Bug ODBC-26 The patch fixes various problems around DAE functionality, and in particular with WCHAR type at DAE
- Revision #d5130e7
2015-12-12 13:44:09 +0100
- Fix of the build problem in the VS 2015. Fix of some compilation warnings in VS2015
- Revision #96e7aeb
2015-12-10 19:17:29 +0100
- Fixed 2 tests in the types suite - they could fail in case of specific connection charsets. Added to the framework functions to facilitate obtaining of additional connection by tests.
- Revision #98a0e8d
2015-12-08 16:13:14 +0100
- Cherry-picking from 2.0 branch. Couple of tests were fixed along the way
- Revision #b0bfe58
2015-11-19 00:26:40 +0100
- Fixed possible crash - in some conditions TypeName in the ird record could freed, but never allocated before
- Revision #97fd947
2015-09-24 23:30:08 +0200
- Small changes/additions to ssl functionality. Added clr and options for fp. Setting of plugins directory
- Revision #f353854
2015-09-23 16:59:30 +0200
- Basic SSL connection support
- Revision #715d0b6
2015-09-23 04:21:40 +0200
- Connection string options for SSL settings and their simplistic support in the GUI dialog.
- Revision #9b4a852
2015-09-23 03:08:45 +0200
- (ODBC-23)Added connection string option PLUGIN_DIR for pointing to c/c plugins directory. Added support of this function to the gui dialog.
- Revision #06d8df4
2015-09-15 17:37:53 +0200
- Version bump - 1.0.6