The most recent stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC is:
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0.5
Release date: 31 Oct 2016
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #ebf0132
2016-10-26 01:36:14 +0200
- Changed type of BindType in descriptor header to SQLULEN(as in specs) SQL_ATTR_PARAMSET_SIZE stmt attribute now sets correct descriptor field. Corrected (long time depricated) SQLParamOptions, which people seem to be still using. SQLExecute does not do mysql_stmt_store_result if Out parameters have been fetched already.
- Revision #cd32260
2016-10-25 23:51:26 +0200
- Added check of mysql_stmt_store_result result
- Revision #7fadd77
2016-10-16 00:51:29 +0200
- Fix for ODBC-61/tdf#103077 (LibreOffice)
- Revision #f7d9200
2016-10-17 00:41:41 +0200
- The testcase for ODBC-61
- Revision #4705b82
2016-10-15 19:55:19 +0200
- Fix some cppcheck reports: (#11)
- Revision #8b2f543
2016-10-02 18:04:03 +0200
- Testcase for ODBC-58. The bug is in C/C, thus no fix will follow.
- Revision #1889f32
2016-09-27 00:15:24 +0200
- ODBC-56 Fix of wrong calculation of StLen ptr in case of columnwise binding. Change in 2 tests in relative and in dyn_cursor to cover this case. Also similar bugs was fixed in other places, mostly affecting all sorts of position commands