The most recent stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC is:
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0.2
Release date: 7 Apr 2017
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC.
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 2.0.14 is built on top of MariaDB Connector/C 2.3 and uses the binary prepared statement protocol.
- ODBC-72 SQLGetData incorrectly handles UTF-16 surrogate pairs
- ODBC-74 Crash when calling SQLExecDirect with multiple statements
- ODBC-62 Problem with export from ACCESS
- ODBC-69 Values for Charset connection attribute should be case-insensitive
- ODBC-71 ADO .addnew function creates error
- ODBC-73 Wrong charset in Recordsets with DAO Object Library
- ODBC-77 Execution of 'ANALYZE TABLE' statement would invalidate the statement and connection handles
- ODBC-78 SQLGetData would not return SQL_NO_DATA for BLOB/TEXT columns if the buffer size is larger than the column data
- ODBC-83 Min and Max value for time data type is getting processed incorrectly
- ODBC-84 Error in the SQLGetTypeInfo for WCHAR Types
- ODBC-90 SQLBulkOperations/SQLSetPos SQL_ADD would fail if TIMESTAMP column ignored
For a complete list of every change made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.