MariaDB Connector/ODBC 2.0.15 Changelog
The most recent stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC is:
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.3
Release date: 23 May 2017
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #6a1619b
2017-05-16 04:44:37 +0200
- [ODBC-97] Fix and addition to the old testcase to care about this issue. The problem was that parser would think of \ that it escapes closing quote, even if it was escaped in its turn(i.e. if it represented the character in the string. Also the case of NO_BACKSLASH_ESCAPES is now respected.
- Revision #4b805ec
2017-05-15 09:36:34 +0200
- [ODBC-95] If any of statements in a batch could not be prepared, application would crash on the attempt to free that statement handle. Fix and testcase
- Revision #e7276e0
2017-05-10 05:19:33 +0200
- Removed internal function for SQLFetch, using internal function for SQLFetchScroll with SQL_FETCH_NEXT instead. Added testcase for SQLFetch with array size > 1. I felt like there could be problems. And just won't hurt to have. Removed FetchType from Stmt handle structure as they weren't used anywhere.
- Revision #daaf929
2017-05-03 22:35:16 +0200
- [ODBC-94] The driver would crash with ODBCv2 with exotic sqlstate, e.g. OP000, as a result of bad GRANT syntax. The reason was that sqlstate field in MADB_ERROR struct is array, but connector waited for NULL sqlstate to stop traversing the MADB_ErrorList array. Testcase has been added. Patch also adds convenience function for tests to check if the server meets some minimum version criteria. Also, we seemingly had problem SQL_DBMS_VER info type. The patch fixes that as well.
- Revision #45a1418
2017-04-14 14:53:21 +0200
- Added to cmake config the parameter to specify system name(SYSTEM_NAME), to be used in the package name.
- Revision #fd9139d
2017-04-07 13:20:13 +0200
- Small optimization for an array fetch - bind structures are allocated only once now