The most recent stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC is:
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0.6
Release date: 8 Sep 2018
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC.
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 2.0.18 is built on top of MariaDB Connector/C v.2.3.7 and uses the binary prepared statement protocol.
In this version, one change is that when using a stored procedure (SP), applications may now need to fetch one more additional result with the SP execution status after all SP resultsets are read. Before the result would be reported as SQL_NO_DATA due to a bug in the connector.
- ODBC-178 - Performance Drop on Long Queries
- ODBC-177 - Error in a stored procedure is not reported
- ODBC-159 - Creation of temporary tables with multiple statements in one query fails
- ODBC-166 - Incorect Display Size for decimal column
- ODBC-164 - Do not include C/C project in cmake, if directory is absent. Make cmake link against installed in the system libmariadb in such case
- ODBC-161 - Trying to create a file dsn causes odbc administrator to crash
- ODBC-162 - SQLNumResultCols returns zero for query with long data and CTE
- ODBC-158 - When performing a query with an aggregate function such as Count or Sum from MSAccess, an error is returned
- ODBC-160 - Connector did not return length of string returned for SQL_IDENTIFIER_QUOTE_CHAR info type.
- ODBC-157 - Display size and Column length do not include fractional part for (date)time types
- ODBC-154 - Linking error when building with dynamic C/C linking
- ODBC-155 - SQLDescribeCol returns 0 for decimal digits for datetime types with microseconds
- ODBC-149 - Connection Crashes with Timestamp INSERT INTO on parameter array operation
- ODBC-151 - In SQLBindParameter BufferLength sets SQL_DESC_OCTET_LENGTH for fixed length types
- ODBC-150 - DESC(RIBE) statement caused error with the connector
- ODBC-148 - DATE and DATETIME values are NULL in Crystal Reports
For a complete list of every change made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.