The most recent stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC is:
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0.6
Release date: 8 Feb 2018
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0.
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0.3 is built on top of MariaDB Connector/C v.3.0.3 and uses the binary prepared statement protocol.
- ODBC-134: Fetch would fail if an unbound column contained NULL and if that column some arbitrary descriptor field that was set by the application (but not length/indicator buffer pointers). The bug affected ADO, as that is something it can do in some cases with CursorLocation adUseClient
- ODBC-119: The connector ordered SQLStatistics results using the wrong columns. This could cause MS Access to pick the wrong column as a unique index.
- ODBC-131: While linking a table, MS Access threw an error when it received an unexpected length for SQLSMALLINT and SQLINTEGER columns in a SQLColumns resultset.
- ODBC-126: Core dump when procedure returned more than 1 result set
- ODBC-123: Crashes reading a MariaDB table with LibreOffice
- ODBC-120: Performance issue. Connector did redundant calls of mysql_stmt_data_seek
For a complete list of every change made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.