The most recent stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC is:
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0.7
Release date: 12 Jun 2018
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0.
- ODBC-146 Wrong decimal value (0) when after longtext field in select clause (using ADO, client side cursor)
- Testing connector against last server build on travis. Those tests permit to check early regression and might failed, so tagged as "Allowed Failures" on travis
- ODBC-126 Fetching Multiple Result Set Crash - fix of the case, not covered by this bug fix in previous release
- Connector library now does not export anything beyond the API
- ODBC-141 Error using LOAD DATA INFILE
- ODBC-143 Wrong SQL_IDENTIFIER_QUOTE_CHAR info in case of ANSI_QUOTES
- ODBC-138 Connector could sometimes return wrong datetime value
- Connector/ODBC is now built with Connector/C as a git sub-project. That fixes build issues like ODBC-39, ODBC-40, ODBC-124 and ODBC-135
- ODBC-133 Incorrect return values for decimal data type
- ODBC-137 ODBC and Swedish characters
- ODBC-91 If the connection handles was reused, the connector would try to use default database from previous connection (and if there wasn't such database the connect would fail)
For a complete list of every change made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.