Release date: 14 Nov 2018
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #3eed852
2018-11-13 00:01:24 +0100
- Version bump -> 3.0.7 Also, the fix of one compilation warning and of the memory leak introduced by one of fixes in this release
- Revision #a94af40
2018-11-09 01:07:26 +0100
- ODBC-43, ODBC-198 and ODBC-199 fixes These are all date/time types related issues. Correct errors, fractional part, type conversions. ODBC-43(overflow errors detection and reporting) was partly done earlier. ODBC-198 is mostly fix in C/C, but added similar changes to similar function in c/odbc, and added the testcase.
- Revision #ae8467a
2018-11-05 23:44:43 +0100
- ODBC-194 and ODBC-197 - fixes and testcases Connector would not return NULL for 0000-00-00 datetime values in case of SQLGetData call, while doing that in SQLFetch. Also it would not do that in case of empty string conversion to date/time types. If time field fetched as timestamp type, fractional part is set to 0. The patch makes SQLFetch and SQLGetData to use the same function to copy data to application buffers and process erroneous values.
- Revision #351c1aa
2018-10-31 15:13:35 +0100
- ODBC-192 The fix and the testcase + ODBC-194 test The problem was incorrect buffer address calculation for the TIMESTAMP type in case of row-based columns binding. That caused the error in ADO, and could cause a crash. Some issues were fixed along the way. Like caring of the case when value buffer is not provided for the field, or if Indicator and StrLen (for the column) have different buffers.
- Revision #1e3184f
2018-10-18 00:52:16 +0200
- ODBC-188 The fix and testcases The main issue was incorrect processing of the connect string with NULL-separated key=value pairs. But also there were found and fixed many issues with ConfigDSN use. Like no dialogs/message boxes should be showed if the parent window handle isn't provided. Extended dsn_test to test ConfigDSN more thoroughly in the interactive mode.
- Revision #63fcf15
2018-10-13 00:03:03 +0200
- ODBC-186 Improved the SQLProcedureColumns testcase It would fail if connection charset was not a single-byte
- Revision #9ed4a7a
2018-10-10 00:43:37 +0200
- ODBC-190 Removing C/C auth plugins from packages
- Revision #bc32db6 2018-10-03 00:41:59 +0200
- Revision #d49df3d
2018-10-01 14:31:21 +0200
- ODBC-152 The fix and the testcase The fix has been accidentally lost in previous commit. In case if SQL_DATA_TYPE value was fetched in the bound buffer, the truncation error would occur. The fix is casting the column in the query to SIGNED type
- Revision #fa081fb
2018-09-20 15:58:05 +0200
- ODBC-186 The fix and testcases This is fixes several issues with SQLColumns and SQLProcedureColumns, as they share good part of SQL queries. Most of issues are rather minor.
- Revision #a9e55d1
2018-09-18 17:58:38 +0200
- Change requested in ODBC-152 - SQL_DATA_TYPE value casted to SIGNED in SQLColumns query. Otherwise its type(returned by server) is MEDIUM_BLOB. Even though at the moment it's not quite clear what is the problem, the change looks reasonable.
- Revision #bfb78c0
2018-09-13 17:48:26 +0200
- ODBC-169 The fix and the testcase. If data was fetched using SQLGetData, with batches of SELECTS that would fail like described int the bug - empty values or even the program crash. The reason was that in such case one of structures involved in the data fetching was not reset on move to the new resultset. Also the patch fixes SQLRowsCount for batches of upserts or other statements generating affected rows count
- Revision #79efd0e
2018-09-12 11:34:19 +0200
- ODBC-182 The fix and the testcase If SQL_TIME field was bound as SQL_C_TIMESTAMP, and the day field was not zero, the inserted time value would be different from the value in time fields of the parameter(server would add total number of hours in those days to the time). The patch makes connector to copy only time fields for the parameter. Also, the patch enforces time and date validity checks for such parameters, as the specs require.
- Revision #548db71
2018-09-11 20:17:54 +0200
- ODBC-181 The fix + the testcase The crash or error could be caused by error in the (client side) query parsing in case of a dash followed by a string containing newline character and semicolon
- Revision #0960f5d
2018-09-07 19:51:38 +0200
- ODBC-178 Optimization for some long queries Optimization is only used for queries longer than 32K. And it skips most of parsing job in case if connector is sure that the query is not a multistatement, and does not have parameters.
- Revision #45d0868
2018-09-07 01:24:15 +0200
- ODBC-177 The fix and the testcase. In case of SP call, if one of its queries resulted in error, connector would not return the error on corresponding result fetch, but would return it as SQL_NO_DATA. Moreover, instead of last result with SP execution status, connector would also do the same. Thus, for example, application could not get affected rows count.
- Revision #a9b6e76
2018-08-11 04:18:19 +0200
- ODBC-171 Adding BUILD.md file with build instructions
- Revision #32f3601
2018-08-09 23:27:28 +0200
- Fixed generation of the source package with git.