Changes and Improvements in MariaDB 10.5
- The S3 storage engine allows one to archive MariaDB tables in Amazon S3, or any third-party public or private cloud that implements S3 API.
- The Aria max key length is now 2000 bytes, compared to 1000 bytes in MyISAM.
- Information Schema tables (THREADPOOL_GROUPS, THREADPOOL_QUEUES and THREADPOOL_STATS) for internals of generic threadpool (MDEV-19313).
- innodb_checksum_algorithm now defaults to
- innodb_checksums has been removed (MDEV-19534).
- innodb_log_checksums has been deprecated (MDEV-19543).
- innodb_locks_unsafe_for_binlog has been removed (MDEV-19544).
- innodb_stats_sample_pages has been removed (MDEV-19551).
- innodb_undo_logs has been deprecated (MDEV-19570).
- innodb_rollback_segments has been removed (MDEV-19570).
- Extended binlog metadata (MDEV-20477)
- Switch Perl DBI scripts from DBD::mysql to DBD::MariaDB driver (MDEV-19755)
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.