MariaDB 10.1.6 Release Notes
Download Release Notes Changelog Overview of 10.1
Release date: 27 Jul 2015
MariaDB 10.1 is the current development series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.0 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
MariaDB 10.1.6 is a Beta release.
For an overview of MariaDB 10.1 see the What is MariaDB 10.1? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Connect updated to 1.04.0001
- RESET_MASTER is extended with
TO #clause which allows one to specify the number of the first binary log. (MDEV-8469)
- New system variables log_bin_basename, log_bin_index and relay_log_basename.
- New system variable innodb_buf_dump_status_frequency for determining how often the buffer pool dump status should be printed in the logs.
- Mroonga was enabled and updated to 5.04 (earlier versions of Mroonga did not work in 10.1).
- Added support for binlog_row_image=minimal for compatibility with MySQL.
- New status variables Com_create_temporary_table and Com_drop_temporary_table for tracking the number of CREATE/DROP TEMPORARY TABLE statements.
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB 10.1.6, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.