MariaDB 10.10.4 Release Notes
Download Release Notes Changelog Overview of 10.10
Alternate download from mariadb.org
Release date: 10 May 2023
MariaDB 10.10 is a current short-term maintenance stable series of MariaDB, maintained until November 2023. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.9 with several entirely new features.
MariaDB 10.10.4 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB 10.10 see the What is MariaDB 10.10? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Crash on ROLLBACK in a ROW_FORMAT=COMPRESSED table (MDEV-30882)
- UNIQUE USING HASH accepts duplicate entries for tricky collations (MDEV-30034)
- rec_get_offsets() is not optimal (MDEV-30567)
- Performance regression in fil_space_t::try_to_close() introduced in MDEV-23855 (MDEV-30775)
- InnoDB recovery hangs when buffer pool ran out of memory (MDEV-30551)
- InnoDB undo log truncation fails to wait for purge of history (MDEV-30671
- MariaDB crash due to DB_FAIL reported for a corrupted page (MDEV-30397)
- Deadlock between INSERT and InnoDB non-persistent statistics update (MDEV-30638)
- InnoDB hang on B-tree split or merge (MDEV-29835)
- Performance regression in locking reads from secondary indexes (MDEV-30357)
- Improve adaptive flushing (MDEV-26055)
- Make page flushing even faster (MDEV-26827)
- Purge misses a chance to free not-yet-reused undo pages (MDEV-29593)
- InnoDB temporary tablespace: reclaiming of free space does not work (MDEV-26782)
- Deadlock between CHECK TABLE and bulk insert (MDEV-30798)
- UPPER() returns an empty string for U+0251 in uca1400 collations for utf8 (MDEV-30661)
- Fix miscount of doublewrites by Innodb_data_written (MDEV-31124)
- mariadb-backup doesn't utilise innodb-undo-log-directory (if specified as a relative path) during copy-back operation (MDEV-28187)
- mariabackup issues error messages during InnoDB tablespaces export on partial backup preparing (MDEV-29050)
- mariadb-backup does not copy Aria logs if aria_log_dir_path is used (MDEV-30968)
- Race condition between buffer pool flush and log file deletion in mariadb-backup --prepare (MDEV-30860)
- Fixed a deadlock on parallel slave involving full image Write event on the sequence engine (MDEV-29621)
- Fixed an attempted out-of-order binlogging error on slave involving ALTER on the sequence engine (MDEV-31077)
- Corrected non-versioned master to versioned slave replication on no-unique attribute table (MDEV-30430)
- Mended encrypted binlog master to error out to gtid-mode slave when master could not decrypt a binlog file (MDEV-28798)
- Refined optimistic parallel slave to error-exit without any hang (MDEV-30780)
- Ensured SHOW-SLAVE-STATUS is processed on the parallel slave having a necessary mutex always intialized (MDEV-30620)
- Fixed the slave applier to report a correct error when gtid_slave_pos insert fails for some (engine) reasons (MDEV-31038)
- Made parallel slave reports in performance schema consistent with that of show-slave-status (MDEV-26071)
Docker Official Image
- Add replication setup to containers contributed by Md Sahil (MDEV-29762)
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.10 for Fedora 36.
- In this release repositories for Fedora 38 and Ubuntu 23.04 Lunar have been added.
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB 10.10.4, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
For a full list of contributors to MariaDB 10.10.4, see the MariaDB Foundation release announcement.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.