MariaDB 10.5.21 Release Notes
Release date: 7 Jun 2023
MariaDB 10.5 is a previous stable series of MariaDB, maintained until June 2025. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.4 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Server crashes in st_join_table::choose_best_splitting (MDEV-31403)
- Crash with condition pushable into derived and containing outer reference (MDEV-31240)
- InnoDB does not free UNDO after the fix of MDEV-30671 (MDEV-31234)
- Revert "MDEV-30473 : Do not allow GET_LOCK() / RELEASE_LOCK() in cluster"
- Crash with condition pushable into derived and containing outer reference (MDEV-31403 MDEV-31240)
- Crash with EXPLAIN EXTENDED for multi-table update of system table (MDEV-31224)
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.