MariaDB 10.9.7 Release Notes
Release date: 7 Jun 2023
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Server crashes in st_join_table::choose_best_splitting (MDEV-31403)
- Crash with condition pushable into derived and containing outer reference (MDEV-31240)
- InnoDB does not free UNDO after the fix of MDEV-30671 (MDEV-31234)
- InnoDB hang fixes (MDEV-31158, MDEV-31343, MDEV-31350)
- Innodb_buffer_pool_read_requests is not updated correctly (MDEV-31309)
- InnoDB monitor trx_rseg_history_len was accidentally disabled by default (MDEV-31308)
- Revert "MDEV-30473 : Do not allow GET_LOCK() / RELEASE_LOCK() in cluster"
- Crash with condition pushable into derived and containing outer reference (MDEV-31403 MDEV-31240)
- Crash with EXPLAIN EXTENDED for multi-table update of system table (MDEV-31224)
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.