MariaDB 10.0.11 Release Notes
The most recent release in the MariaDB 10.0 series is:
MariaDB 10.0.38 Download Now
Download Release Notes Changelog Overview of 10.0
Release date: 12 May 2014
MariaDB 10.0 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
MariaDB 10.0.11 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB 10.0 see the What is MariaDB 10.0? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
MariaDB 10.0.11 is primarily a bug-fix release.
Notable changes of this release include:
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
- Updated TokuDB engine to version 7.1.6
- Updated Spider storage engine to version 3.2
- Updated XtraDB storage engine to version 5.6.17-65.0
- Updated InnoDB storage engine to version 5.6.17
- Updated performance_schema to version 5.6.17
- Updated Connect, and OQGraph engines.
- Online ALTER TABLE works for partitioned tables
- New system variable default_regex_flags. To make MariaDB RLIKE operator behave in a non-standard but backward compatible way use
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB 10.0.11, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Ubuntu 12.10 and Mint 14
As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.0 for both Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal" and Mint 14 "Nadia".
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.