MariaDB 10.0.12 Release Notes
Release date: 16 Jun 2014
MariaDB 10.0 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of the MariaDB 5.5 series with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
MariaDB 10.0.12 is primarily a bug-fix release.
Notable changes of this release include:
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
- Updated Spider storage engine to version 3.2.4
- Updated Connect engine.
- Updated pcre to version 8.35
- Exists-to-IN optimization is now enabled by default.
- The Performance Schema is now disabled by default.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.