MariaDB 10.0.16 Release Notes
The most recent release in the MariaDB 10.0 series is:
MariaDB 10.0.38 Download Now
Download Release Notes Changelog Overview of 10.0
Release date: 27 Jan 2015
MariaDB 10.0 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of the MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
MariaDB 10.0.16 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB 10.0 see the What is MariaDB 10.0? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- The innodb_stats_traditional system variable enables a larger sample of pages for larger tables for the purposes of index statistics calculation.
- InnoDB upgraded to 5.6.22
- XtraDB upgraded to 5.6.22-71.0
- TokuDB upgraded to 7.5.4
- Updates to the CONNECT handler (supporting the JSON table type)
- innochecksum now works with compressed pages, and has a new option to skip corrupt pages.
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB 10.0.16, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.