MariaDB 10.0.17 Release Notes
Release date: 27 Feb 2015
MariaDB 10.0 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- The new version of the Audit Plugin is 1.2 and includes the following new features:
- In the audit log, passwords are now masked, i.e. the password characters are replaced with asterisks.
- It's now possible to filter logging to include only DDL (CREATE, ALTER, etc.) or DML (INSERT, UPDATE, etc.) statements.
- For more information please refer to the About the MariaDB Audit Plugin page. The plugin is disabled by default.
- InnoDB updated to 5.6.23
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.22-72.0
- TokuDB updated to 7.5.5
- mroonga updated to 5.0
- Spider updated to 3.2.18
- Connect updated to 1.03.0005
- HeidiSQL updated to 9.1 (MDEV-7290)
--galera-sst-modeoption removed from mysqldump (MDEV-7615)
mysqlbinlog --binlog-row-event-max-sizesupport added (MDEV-6703)
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.