MariaDB 10.0.20 Release Notes
Release date: 18 Jun 2015
MariaDB 10.0 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to XtraDB-5.6.24-72.2
- Innodb updated to InnoDB-5.6.25
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.25
- TokuDB updated to TokuDB-7.5.7
- Client command line option
MYSQL_OPT_SSL_VERIFY_SERVER_CERToption of the client API) when used together with
--sslwill ensure that the established connection is SSL-encrypted and the MariaDB server has a valid certificate. This fixes CVE-2015-3152.
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
- We're introducing Debian Jessie packages in this version of MariaDB. They are considered experimental at this point.
- We've fixed a bug that caused a segfault on FreeBSD 10.1 x86 (MDEV-7398)
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.