MariaDB 10.0.32 Release Notes
Release date: 7 Aug 2017
MariaDB 10.0 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
This is a Stable (GA) release.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- PCRE updated to 8.41
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.36-82.1
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.36-82.1
- Innodb updated to 5.6.37
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.37
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.0 for Ubuntu 16.10 "Yakkety"
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.