MariaDB 10.0.33 Release Notes
Release date: 30 Oct 2017
MariaDB 10.0 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
This is a Stable (GA) release.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.37-82.2
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.37-82.2
- InnoDB updated to 5.6.38
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.38
- CONNECT updated to 1.6.0005
- MDEV-12422: CHECK TABLE no longer returns an error when run on a CONNECT table
- MDEV-14051: 'Undo log record is too big.' error occurring in very narrow range of string lengths
- MDEV-13918: Race condition between INFORMATION_SCHEMA.INNODB_SYS_TABLESTATS and ALTER/DROP/TRUNCATE TABLE
- MDEV-13838: Wrong result after altering a partitioned table
- fixed bugs in InnoDB FULLTEXT INDEX
- MDEV-13899: IMPORT TABLESPACE may corrupt ROW_FORMAT=REDUNDANT tables
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.