MariaDB 10.0.35 Release Notes
Release date: 3 May 2018
MariaDB 10.0 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
This is a Stable (GA) release.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- PCRE updated to 8.42
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.39-83.1
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.39-83.1
- InnoDB updated to 5.6.40
- The embedded server library now supports SSL when connecting to remote servers.
- MDEV-15249 - Crash in MVCC read after IMPORT TABLESPACE
- MDEV-14988 - innodb_read_only tries to modify files if transactions were recovered in COMMITTED state
- MDEV-14773 - DROP TABLE hangs for InnoDB table with FULLTEXT index
- MDEV-15723 - Crash in INFORMATION_SCHEMA.INNODB_SYS_TABLES when accessing corrupted record
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.0 for Debian 7 Wheezy
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.