MariaDB 10.0.38 Release Notes
Download Release Notes Changelog Overview of 10.0
Release date: 31 Jan 2019
MariaDB 10.0 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
This is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB 10.0 see the What is MariaDB 10.0? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- HeidiSQL updated to 9.5
- With this maintenance release, MariaDB 10.0 will reach the end of its maintenance period. Generally speaking this means that this will likely be the final release of the 10.0 series of MariaDB
- InnoDB updated to 5.6.43
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.43
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.42-84.2
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.42-84.2
- MDEV-17475: Maximum value of table_definition_cache is now
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB 10.0.38, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
For a full list of contributors to MariaDB 10.0.38, see the MariaDB Foundation release announcement.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.