MariaDB 10.1.15 Release Notes
MariaDB-10.1.15 was never released, MariaDB 10.1.16 is the release that followed MariaDB 10.1.14.
The most recent release of MariaDB 10.1 is:
MariaDB 10.1.48 Stable (GA) Download Now
Download Release Notes Changelog Overview of 10.1
Release date: 1 Jul 2016
MariaDB 10.1 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.0 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
MariaDB 10.1.15 was not released.
For an overview of MariaDB 10.1 see the What is MariaDB 10.1? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.30-76.3
- Innodb updated to 5.6.31
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.31
- PCRE library updated to 8.39
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.30-76.3
- HeidiSQL updated to 9.3
- Added the
- Various packages and bintar builds for POWER8 ppc64 and ppc64le architectures now available
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.1 for Ubuntu 15.10 "wily"
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB 10.1.15, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.