MariaDB 10.1.20 Release Notes
Release date: 15 Dec 2016
MariaDB 10.1 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.0 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.34-79.1
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.34-79.1
- HeidiSQL updated to 9.4
- The limit for the table_open_cache system variable has been increased to 1024K
- Galera wsrep library updated to 25.3.19
- packages for Debian 9 "stretch" amd64 and Debian 8 "jessie" ppc64el added
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.