MariaDB 10.1.32 Release Notes
Download Release Notes Changelog Overview of 10.1
Release date: 27 Mar 2018
MariaDB 10.1 is the previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.0 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
MariaDB 10.1.32 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB 10.1 see the What is MariaDB 10.1? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- MDEV-14533 - Added the DISKS plugin, for monitoring disk space
- Galera wsrep library updated to 25.3.23
- MDEV-14611 - ALTER TABLE EXCHANGE PARTITION does not work properly when used with DATA DIRECTORY.
- MDEV-15333 - MariaDB (still) slow start
- MDEV-14904 - Backport innodb_default_row_format
- MDEV-12255 - Wrong result with innodb_prefix_index_cluster_optimization
- MDEV-12396 - IMPORT TABLESPACE cleanup
- MDEV-14648 - Restore fix for MySQL BUG#39053 - UNINSTALL PLUGIN does not allow the storage engine to cleanup open connections
- MDEV-15249 - IMPORT fixes
- MDEV-14988 - innodb_read_only tries to modify files if transactions were recovered in COMMITTED state
- MDEV-14773 - DROP TABLE hangs for InnoDB table with FULLTEXT index (fixing a recent regression from upstream)
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB 10.1.32, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
For a full list of contributors to MariaDB 10.1.32, see the MariaDB Foundation release announcement.
A file format compatibility bug that was introduced in MariaDB 10.1.0 was fixed in MariaDB 10.1.21.
Using page_compression or non-default innodb_page_size created files that were incompatible with MariaDB 10.0 or MySQL 5.6. MariaDB 10.1.21 and higher will convert affected files from earlier MariaDB 10.1 releases to a compatible format.
This prevents a downgrade to earlier MariaDB 10.1 versions.
See the commit for details.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.