MariaDB 10.1.45 Release Notes
Release date: 12 May 2020
MariaDB 10.1 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.0 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- HeidiSQL updated to 11.0 (MDEV-22032)
- InnoDB ALTER TABLE fixes (MDEV-21564, MDEV-19092, MDEV-21549)
- InnoDB FULLTEXT INDEX fixes (MDEV-21563)
- Corruption for
SET GLOBAL innodb_string variables (MDEV-22393)
- wsrep performance optimization (MDEV-7962)
- Test suite, Add JUnit support to MTR to generate XML test result (MDEV-22176)
- mysqldump parameter,
--ignore-table-data, added (MDEV-22037)
MYSQL_BIN_LOG::xid_count_per_binlogto satisfy UBSAN enabled build (MDEV-20923)
- Unregister of slave threads disconnected before COM_BINLOG_DUMP (Bug#29915479)
- Server can fail while replicating conditional comments (Bug#28388217)
- Galera wsrep library updated to 25.3.29
- Added the
xml-reportoption to mysql-test-run (MDEV-22176)
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.1 for Debian 8 "Jessie"
A file format compatibility bug that was introduced in MariaDB 10.1.0 was fixed in MariaDB 10.1.21.
Using page_compression or non-default innodb_page_size created files that were incompatible with MariaDB 10.0 or MySQL 5.6. MariaDB 10.1.21 and higher will convert affected files from earlier MariaDB 10.1 releases to a compatible format.
This prevents a downgrade to earlier MariaDB 10.1 versions.
See the commit for details.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.