MariaDB 10.2.10 Release Notes
Release date: 31 Oct 2017
MariaDB 10.2 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.1 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- InnoDB updated to 5.7.20
- CONNECT updated to 1.6.0005
- MariaDB Backup now Stable (GA)
- MDEV-14051: 'Undo log record is too big.' error occurring in very narrow range of string lengths
- MDEV-13918: Race condition between INFORMATION_SCHEMA.INNODB_SYS_TABLESTATS and ALTER/DROP/TRUNCATE TABLE
- MDEV-13838: Wrong result after altering a partitioned table
- fixed bugs in InnoDB FULLTEXT INDEX
- MDEV-13941 Fix high NTFS fragmentation
- MDEV-13512 Fix corruption of SPATIAL INDEX in ROW_FORMAT=COMPRESSED tables
- MDEV-14023 10.1 InnoDB tables with virtual columns cannot be accessed in 10.2
- MDEV-11336 innodb_defragment was enabled
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.