MariaDB 10.2.25 Release Notes
Release date: 17 Jun 2019
MariaDB 10.2 is the previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.1 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
Upgrading from earlier 10.2.x versions is highly recommended for all Galera users due to bug MDEV-12837 which caused serious stability issues with earlier versions. See the bug issue page for more information.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- MDEV-13992: JSON_MERGE_PATCH and JSON_MERGE_PRESERVE
- MDEV-19490: show tables fails when selecting the information_schema database
- MDEV-19491: multi-update with triggers and stored routines
- MDEV-19509: InnoDB skips the tablespace in rotation list
- MDEV-19614: SET GLOBAL innodb_ deadlock due to LOCK_global_system_variables
- MDEV-17456: Malicious SUPER user can possibly change audit log configuration without leaving traces
- MDEV-19588: Wrong results from query, using left join
- MDEV-19258: RIGHT JOIN hangs in MariaDB
- ALTER TABLE fixes: MDEV-16060, MDEV-19725
- FULLTEXT INDEX fixes: MDEV-18220, MDEV-19445
- Virtual columns: MDEV-17540, MDEV-19027, MDEV-19602
- Crash recovery fixes: MDEV-13080, MDEV-19541, MDEV-19587, MDEV-19435
- MDEV-11094: Fixed row-based event applying with an error anymore when the events aim at the blackhole engine and row annotation is enabled
- MDEV-19076: Fixed slave_parallel_mode=optimistic did not always properly order replication events on temporary tables in some case to attempt execution before a parent event has been already processed
- MDEV-19158: Fixed duplicated entries in binlog occurred in combination of LOCK TABLES and binlog_format=MIXED when a being locked table was under replication unsafe operation
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.2 for OpenSUSE 42.3
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.