MariaDB 10.2.30 Release Notes
Note that this version contains an issue that disabled all events created by a server with a different server_id. See MDEV-21758 for details.
Release date: 11 Dec 2019
MariaDB 10.2 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.1 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- MDEV-13492: SEC_E_INVALID_TOKEN when server sends large message during SSL handshake
- MDEV-18310: Aria engine: Undo phase failed from incremental backup
- MDEV-20949: Stop issuing '
row size' error on DML
- MDEV-20832: Don't print "
row size too large" warnings in error log if
- MDEV-21024: Remove redundant writes to the redo log
- MDEV-21069: Crash on
DROP TABLEif the data file is corrupted
- some cleanup of AIO code, to better report errors
- MDEV-21044: Wrong result when using a smaller size for sort buffer
Upgrading from 10.2 versions earlier than 10.2.17 is highly recommended
for all Galera users due to bug MDEV-12837 which caused serious stability
issues with earlier versions. See the bug issue page for more information.
When upgrading from MariaDB 10.2.16 or earlier to MariaDB 10.2.17 or higher,
running mysql_upgrade is required due to changes introduced in MDEV-14637.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.